[AZ-Observing] Re: Now clouds at Antennas

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "DBogan3220@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 18:55:43 -0500

That stuff  ( Clouds )  should burn off tonight and you will have  Clear
Skies. I pretty much expect the same thing tomorrow except the seeing  should
be a bit better!

Dwight

In a message dated 1/16/2015 4:38:48 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Let's  see--I wake up to beautiful clear blue skies, get something to
eat, charge  all the batteries for all the stuff that needs it and decide
to take a  nap.  I drop off for a couple of hours and wake up to lots of
clouds  coming over the western horizon at 4:30 PM.

What does it take to have  two or three nights in a row that show off
Arizona skies at their  best?

Maybe I will move to the Pacific Northwest--OK that's a  lie;

Steve Coe