[AZ-Observing] Re: Now Saturday Night?

  • From: Jim Cassidy <JimCassidy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 00:29:08 -0700

At 08:42 PM 5/11/2001 -0700, you wrote:

>So now that Friday is settled, what about Saturday night?  Cherry Road looks
>good. I'm getting tired of this dustbowl. Vekol looks good for the desert,
>and the temp is quite pleasant at night. Both locations are close in, since
>it's an early moon. Any prefs?

I spent most of this evening planning tomorrows observing, so my Wife and I
will be at Vekol Road.

Jim

Jim Cassidy                                     Celebrate national pi day,
JimCassidy@xxxxxxxx                             Mar 14, at 1:59.26 am.

---
with the subject: unsubscribe.

messages.  Thanks.