[AZ-Observing] Re: Novice Question

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 21:01:57 -0700

Thanks, Bob. I took your comments seriously. I ended up putting it on
its side but it is on top of a 5" foam mattress and the mattress is
about a foot above the floor. I do not think I will have anything to
worry about as long as I am careful over the dirt road part. And if I
have to collimate, I'll have plenty of time to do it since I plan to be
gone for a week or longer.
Stan