[AZ-Observing] Re: Novice Group meeting

  • From: "Fran McHugh" <mcqz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 10:54:05 -0700

I was interested in astronomy as a teen, but have been away for about 40
years.  I'm enjoying my re-entry/2nd childhood, but I'm a true novice.

At this juncture, I'm planning on attending!  I have a Meade ETX-90 that my
wife bought me for Christmas 2005.  Over the past year and a half, I have
had only spotty success in using the red-dot finder or getting the scope to
auto-find - would there be anybody attending who could assist me?

Thanks,
Fran McHugh
Winslow, AZ