[AZ-Observing] Re: November observing

  • From: "Tejera, Rick" <rtejera@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:35:10 -0500

Bill,

Once you get off the freeway, turn left under the overpass. Keep going
straight after the going under the overpass. There is a crude railroad
crossing jst past the overpass, cross it and you'll pass through some brush
and an old have broken down structure of some sort. follow the dirt road for
about 2.1 miles. the site is on the left. There is a small memorial marker
to Pierre Schwaar at the entrance to the site.

GPS Coordiantes are: N32d 49m 36.4s W113d 12m 13.6s

It's about a two hour drive from Central Phoenix.

Hope it's clear for you
Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club