[AZ-Observing] November observing

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 19:46:04 -0700

I'm looking to do a two night observing run, for Friday, November 1st
and Saturday, November 2nd, with as many observers as possible.  Any
takers?  I'd like to do Sentinel, as it is a pretty well known place.

I plan on leaving my office about 1pm on Friday, and head on out, but
want to be sure there will be people there for the duration.  Tis more
fun with group than to do a loner.

Looking forward to blue skies,
aj