[AZ-Observing] Re: Not Really AZ or Observing: Space Shuttle Video

  • From: gene lucas <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 22:06:58 -0700

BTW, there is an interesting book, titled, "The Space Shuttle Operator's
Manual", which explains most of the technical details of operation,
launch, landing, etc. etc. including the most asked question......"How
do the astronauts go to the bathroom in space?"  (A million dollar,
zero-G toilet, natch!)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0345341813/104-3664407-3773514?v=glance&n=283155

Gene Lucas
(17250)