[AZ-Observing] Re: Northern Arizona Sky Glow - more info!

  • From: "Ketelsen, Dean A - (ketelsen)" <ketelsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 03:31:47 +0000

All-
I seemed to have caused more confusion that clarification by using "Aurora?" in
my blog post title.  For those who read all my explanation, what I apparently
witnessed was a very bright airglow display.  I reposted tonight with
additional links to an excellent website with some great images and
explanations of the phenomenon - same link as below...  Happy Observing!
-Dean