[AZ-Observing] North American and Pelican

  • From: Albert Barr <ajbarr@xxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "az-astroimaging@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-astroimaging@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2015 00:08:56 -0700

I finally got my gear out of the garage now that the monsoons appear to be
over. The link below is to six hours of 900 second images on the North American
and Pelican Nebulae. I plan on adding more narrowband and coming up with a
Hubble version but I do like to see this in Ha. I used an FSQ 106 with reducer
and the camera is an FLI 1600M, great FOV.
Thanks

Albert

https://www.flickr.com/photos/49526053@N04/22876661201/in/dateposted-public/
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/49526053@N04/22876661201/in/dateposted-public/>