[AZ-Observing] North American and Pelican

  • From: Albert Barr <ajbarr@xxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Forum SAC <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 13:30:27 -0700

I added 8 hours of Ha to the two panel mosaic I've been working on. I now have
a total of about 30 hours on this. The link below shows the final HaLRGB image.
It's interesting to see how much hydrogen alpha adds to this. If you click on
the right side of the screen you can see the original LRGB image and compare
the two. The HaLRGB really pops.
Thanks for looking

Albert

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49526053@N04/9576762625/in/photostream/