[AZ-Observing] No Dew at Antennas

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Org, Az-Observing@Freelists." <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 11:31:26 -0700

Howdy;

There was no dew last night at Antennas and today is dry and clear.  I
did some general observing and took a few wide angle shots.  Comet
Lovejoy is easily naked eye and nice in the binoculars.  I want to shoot
it tonight.  Also, Venus and Mercury are beautiful over the western
horizon after sunset.

It was chilly, a moderate breeze made it colder for a while just as it
got dark.  But the wind died off by 8 o'clock or so and I had put on my
winter clothes and was comfortable enough.

See ya;
Steve Coe