[AZ-Observing] Re: Nice and clear

  • From: Steve Bell <SteveB0513@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 05:55:44 -0700

Thanks, Steve.  I saw it in someone’s 18” at Sentinel or Vekol once and
convinced myself I had seen it with my 14” Dob once, but other attempts have
been negative.  Assuming it’s clear and warmer than arctic weather here in
Idaho, I may give it a try this weekend.  I’ll probably cheat and use the 14.

Steve