[AZ-Observing] Re: Nice View in the Western Sky

  • From: "Jack Jones" <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 20:25:49 -0700

Not many craters to be seen on a crescent, but you can get the "old moon in
the new moon's arms" and such. No, our Lunar observing List is not the same as
the Astronomical League list. You should download their list if you want to go
for the AL award.

Hope to see you Saturday at the Star Party. President Tejera tells me we will
witness a couple bright, -7 and -8, Iridium flares. It may be cloudy during
the day but should clear by evening.

Jack Jones
Public Events Coordinator
Saguaro Astronomy Club