[AZ-Observing] Nice View in the Western Sky

  • From: "Jack Jones" <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "AZ Observing List" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 19:57:38 -0700

Beautiful scene of the crescent Moon, Venus and Aldebaran in the West. I like
to imagine the Moon has a moon, or it's an orbiting Moon supply station to a
colony on the surface. Maybe some day.

Saturday, April 21 is Astronomy Day! SAC will host a Public Star Party at
T-Bird Park, see our website for details. Come on out and enjoy a night under
the stars!

Jack Jones
Public Events Coordinator
Saguaro Astronomy Club