[AZ-Observing] Re: Next Weekend

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 12:11:07 -0700

Has anyone thought of Aztec Peak south of Young? I mentioned this
before. It is over 7,000 ft ele. Without looking at a map, I think it
would be only about 30 miles further north of the area around Globe some
have talked about going to. Maybe this might be a good chance to check
it out if there are no storms forecasted.
Stan