[AZ-Observing] Re: New Stargazing Bar to Open In Tucson

  • From: Jack Jones <telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 22:48:27 -0700

One thing I noticed about UA was you could see faint stars from around
campus and that part of town that I know of, due to the widespread adherence
to light pollution guidelines. When you're done stargazing at the bar, try
Bison Witches Bar and Deli also on 4th St. (if they're still open) and get
really smashed! I wonder how far away it is from that place, assuming it's
still there.

Jack