[AZ-Observing] Re: New River Astronomers

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 21:20:11 -0700

Dan Heim lives in New River.  He is a member of the Phoenix Astronomical
Society.  Although PAS is not a New River astronomy club, the monthly
meetings (from the most recent knowledge I have) are held near Deer
Valley, around Beardsley and 15th ave.  This is pretty close to New
River.  Dan's email address is dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Stan

AJ Crayon wrote:

> Does anyone know about existing astronomy club or enthusiasts in the New
> River, Arizona area?
>
> I got an e-mail from Scott about this as he is looking to join one if it
> exists or start one otherwise.
>
> Anyone have knowledge, ideas or help?
>
> Thanks,
> aj
> saguaroastro.org
> ---
> This message is from the AZ-Observing mailing list.  If you wish to be
> removed from this list, send E-mail to: AZ-Observing-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
> with the subject: unsubscribe.

> This is a discussion list.  Please send personal inquiries directly to
> the message author.  In other words, do not use "reply" for personal
> messages.  Thanks.
---