[AZ-Observing] New Meade LX 200 R 10" Telescope For Sale

  • From: "Chuck" <astrogeoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "AZ Observing" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 17:20:26 -0700

This scope is brand new and only been used once to test it.  Tack sharp optics.
 I must part with it because I have an ongoing rotator cuff injury which
prevents me from placing it on it's tripod by myself.  Comes with all standard
accessories - 26mm Series 5000 5-Element Plossl, GPS, Primary Mirror Lock, Zero
Image-Shift Microfocuser, 1.5 Diagonal, Smart Drive, Smart Mount, Autostar II,
Instruction Booklet, Software, Heavy Duty Tripod and Power Cable.  It does not
come standard with a power supply for household current!
Reduced price $ 3,000 negotiable!  Contact me offlist at astrogeoc@xxxxxxx or
480-981-1295.

Chuck