[AZ-Observing] Re: New Comet C/2013 R1 (Lovejoy)

  • From: <kevin.kozel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 14:46:28 -0400

After I win the lottery, I will invite everyone to my new Observatory and have
a look thru my New Big Scope.  We'll have a whoopin' Big Star Party and I'll
provide all the fixins for a week-long stint.  I Promise!
Until then, I'll see you all at the October All Az SP.
KK
---- Richard Harshaw <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx> wrote:

You'd better win a lottery, Kevin. It makes the pit less scary. Rofl.

Sent from my iPhone