[AZ-Observing] Re: New Clear Sky Clock Features

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 17:16:25

At 03:31 PM 11/23/2004 -0500, Bill Ferris wrote:
>Check out the new "ground condition" features at CSC. They've added
forecasts for wind, relative humidity and temperature:
http://cleardarksky.com/csk/prov/Arizona_clocks.html

>I will admit to some initial confusion over the humidity color coding. I'm
used to seeing "red" as dry, like in water vapor satellite imagery. But I
think I see their logic; rows of dark blue translate to favorable observing
conditions in all respects, except temperature.

Thanks, Bill.  Has the key to the colors gone away?  I wonder how somebody
who hasn't used the site is supposed to know what the colors mean.  Hep me
out here...

Tom