[AZ-Observing] New Clear Sky Clock Features

  • From: BillFerris@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:31:58 -0500

Check out the new "ground condition" features at CSC. They've added forecasts
for wind, relative humidity and temperature:
http://cleardarksky.com/csk/prov/Arizona_clocks.html

I will admit to some initial confusion over the humidity color coding. I'm used
to seeing "red" as dry, like in water vapor satellite imagery. But I think I
see their logic; rows of dark blue translate to favorable observing conditions
in all respects, except temperature.

Regards,

Bill in Flagstaff