[AZ-Observing] Re: New Camera First Light - NGC 6888 Narrowband

  • From: Mike Wiles <mikewilesaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 12:22:06 -0700

Thanks Tim.  I do remember that...but it just wasn't in the budget at the
time.  My chronic astrophotographitis hadn't yet progressed to a truly
terminal condition at that point either. No question that I'm happy about
the camera.  Early returns have exceeded my expectations.
If I shoot anything else on this target it will be to add the RGB channels
for more accurate star colors. I'm inclined to say that's probably not
going to happen though. There's a whole sky full of stuff waiting for a
camera and a limited amount of time to capture it.  On to some other stuff.

Thanks again,

Mike
On Aug 9, 2012 2:37 PM, "Tim Jones" <tjmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> HI Mike,
>
> This is the camera that I recommended to your back when you first joined
the club.  Now you can understand why I was so enthusiastic about it :-).