[AZ-Observing] Needing help

  • From: "Tony Muller" <acmuller1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 10:32:15 -0700

The star party on this Monday March 15 for the 5th Graders and parents at
All Saints episcopal Day School in central Phoenix needs a couple of
additional scopes and/or operators. We lost a couple of people who were
going to be able to help. At this point, Dave Brown, Joe Goss and I are the
only ones I know who will be able to make it. If anyone else is planning to
be there or can come and help us please let me know. The Party is at 7:30 PM
and the school is on the west side of Central Avenue just south of Maryland.

I can bring 2 Dobs (10" and 12.5") if someone can volunteer to be the
operator of one should you anyone not have an appropriate scope for the
Party. These kids have been spending half this school year studying
Astronomy, and in the past the parents have also been very interested
participants. It's a great event. we'll be done by 9:00.

Thanks much for any help. Please e-mail me at tonymuller@xxxxxxx or call me
at 602-881-0066.

Thanks much.