[AZ-Observing] Re: Need a pointer please - thank you

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 00:08:49 GMT

15480 Empire Rd.
Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244
Bob,
I was wondering if your design is original to yourself and, if so, would you
share it? Otherwise, is there a place on the web to find a design?
Even though we live in the "dry" desert, there are times when it would be nice
to heat up the eyepiece. I was going to buy a resistance strip from the guy in
Canada, but his system seemed cumbersome and not appropriate to my needs.
Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)

-- Bob Christ <bchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Many thanks to all for the great pointers - much appreciated!!

Off to go "shopping" for that cap.

Bob