[AZ-Observing] Re: Near Earth Asteroid 2015 VY105, The Movie

  • From: "William Shaheen" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "wjshaheen" for DMARC)
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 12:32:47 -0500

Tom - very nice catch!

Forgive my impertinence but some may not be aware you may need to click on the
Original size version to get the GIF (and see movement). For convenience,
here's a direct link: http://www.pbase.com/polakis/image/161853581/original

Also, what camera do you have that takes 4 seconds to download (at 3x3 no less).

Regards, and good shooting,
Bill Shaheen
Superstition Mountain Astronomical league