[AZ-Observing] Re: National Astronomy Day - Night summary

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 13:41:21 -0700

I'll Dig up the Pdf files and send them to you (or anyone else who wants
them off list.

I also have a sundial kit (courtesy of Jeff Hopkins) I'll send you. We used
these when we went up to the Girl Scout camps in Prescott. The sundial keeps
pretty good time...

Rick Tejera (K7TEJ)
Sagauro Astronomy Club
www.saguaroastro.org