[AZ-Observing] Re: Naked-eye Geosynchronous Satellite

  • From: "Jack Jones" <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:14:08 -0700

I saw one too in the same but it was telescopic, passing slowly by a galaxy in
a low-power field. I watched it move along and then turned off the drive. The
stars then moved past as it sat stationary in the field, but the illusion
still persisted of it moving thru the stars and I kept expecting it to go out
of the field of view.

Jack