[AZ-Observing] NGC-MAX for Sale With Encoders

  • From: "Jim Waters" <james.t.waters@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sac-forum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 19:28:14 -0700

I am putting my NGC-MAX up for sale.  It includes 4000 Tick Encoders,
encoder cables and the user manual.  The FW was updated by Tangent
Instruments to correct some database errors so the display says  'Mountain
Instruments' now.  This is the unit that's sold by JMI.  It now lists for
$620.00.  I am selling it for $180.00 - OBO.  Mounting HW is not included.

http://www.jimsmobile.com/buy_ngc.htm#NGC-MAX%20Computer%20Only

http://www.jimsmobile.com/images/ngc_max.jpg

http://www.jimsmobile.com/images/encoders_size.jpg

It's about 10 years old and fully functional.

Jim Waters

EVAC

480.893.0198