[AZ-Observing] NGC7635 in narrowband (corrected link)

  • From: "Bernard Miller" <bgmiller011@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 18:49:31 -0700

Hi,

The link below is to NGC7635, also known as the Bubble Nebula), done with
narrowband filters in the Hubble palette. I used tutorials by Ken Crawford
and Bob Franke to create this image. Ken's tutorial covered the basics of
using layers to color map the image and Bob had a very interesting method to
get rid of the normal green bias of the Hubble palette and bring out more
reds and blues. I hope you like it and comment and suggestions are welcomed.

http://www.azstarman.net/NGC7635_NB.htm

Thanks,

Bernard