[AZ-Observing] NGC7125 - The Monkey Head Nebula in narrowband

  • From: "Bernard Miller" <bgmiller011@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 19:23:37 -0700

Hi,

This is a Hubble Palette version of the Money Head Nebula. It represents 46
hours of total time, along with about 25 minutes of RGB for the stars. I am
curious what people think of the color saturation. It looks much more
saturated in IE than it does in Firefox. I am wondering if others see the
same thing.

http://www.azstarman.net/NGC7125_NB.htm

Comments and suggestions welcomed.

Bernard