[AZ-Observing] Re: NGC5906

  • From: Victor Herrero <hubbleed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: azObserving <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 08:30:53 -0600

Good morning Bernard and All Arizona Visual and Imaging Observers !
I thank you for your beautiful image, it gives me great pleasure:
http://www.azstarman.net/NGC4725_2.htm

My suggestion is that you keep posting your wonderful images in the Arizona
Observers List, and other lists as you see fit.

Victor visiting Boulder Colorado
:-)

Dr. Eng. Victor Herrero-Arrieta Ph.D. M.S. Ing.Ind.
http://herrero-radio-astronomy.blogspot.com/   Radio Astronomy Blog
http://herrero-victor.blogspot.com/  Astronomy Blog
http://victorstravelpictures.blogspot.com/  Travel pictures