[AZ-Observing] NGC2403 Lastest Rendition

  • From: Chris Schur <comets133@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rik Hill <rhill24@xxxxxxx>, Az-Observing List <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mike Bakich Astronomy <mbakich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Fraser Cain <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Steve Coe <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>, gallery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Albert Levy <alevy1@xxxxxxxxxx>, Serge Theberge <astrophoto@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ron Todano <robodonho@xxxxxxx>, Alson Wong <alsonwong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 12:45:25 -0800 (PST)

Holiday Greetings,

Our attempt for this year of this splendid face on
spiral has just been posted, NGC2403 in
Camelepordarus.  This one will make a great target for
adding some additional hydrogen data later on, but for
now, this standard LRGB image uses several new
techniques that make this rendition superceed last
years effort:

http://www.schursastrophotography.com/ccdimagepages/ngc2403-4.html

I hope you enjoy this image as much as I did
processing it!

Comments?

Chris

Take Care,