[AZ-Observing] Re: NGC206 Enhanced Hydrogen Comparison

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 13:41:58 -0700

Never mind Brian, I cheated and ran to the back of the book....

"Chronology of Landmark Achievements"
Pg 271
1988 - Lockwood and Skiff
Measurements of Micro-brightness fluctuations in stars similar to our Sun..
(I won't spoil the story by quoting it all here. So for those of you who
want to know how the story ends, go buy the book.)

Jimmy Ray