[AZ-Observing] Re: NGC1931 in Auriga - in Splendid Isolation!

  • From: Chris Schur <comets133@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 17:04:41 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Steve,  I really like objects that have both emission and reflection
components.
Clear Skies,

Chris

Schur's Web Portal: http://www.schursastrophotography.com

--- On Thu, 12/30/10, stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AZ-Observing] Re: NGC1931 in Auriga - in Splendid Isolation!
To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, December 30, 2010, 4:07 PM

Chris;

That is a great shot of a nebula and cluster that does not seem to be
photographed too often.  A lot going on in a small object.  I remember
viewing it in my old 17.5 inch seeing the cluster and some detail.

Clear skies;
Steve Coe