[AZ-Observing] Re: NGC 7662.....a question.

  • From: "Tejera, Rick" <rtejera@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 11:02:19 -0500

My only obseration of this object:

Date 12/8/01 from Flat Iron at 1940 with an O-III filter. seeing 6 Trans 8
Meade 8" f/6 at 71x

Noted as very small very blueish in color, in same field as two bright
stars. Noted as round and consistantly bright throughout.

Mind you it was probably still twilight & the seeing wasn't all that great.
Sounds like it'll have to be put on the list to reobserve.

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix, Arizona