[AZ-Observing] NGC 7662.....a question.

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 08:36:32 -0700

Hey all,

Started on the SAC Urban list last nite, and one of the objects were NGC7662.
Not a difficult object, and the seeing was decent (about 8/10, I only wish I
could've stayed up late enough for Saturn and Jupiter.).  At 240x, after many
looks and re-looks, I was pretty sure I saw some annularity, and sketched it as
such.  Can I get some confirmation about this?  I've seen this object only a
couple of times, and this was the first time I suspected the ring structure.

Thad

Thad Robosson
Double star enthusiast
Member Saguaro Astronomy Club
ATM group chairman
Owner/operator Twin Points Observatory
33 27 N, 112 19 W
Phoenix, Arizona, USA

The use of your 'delete' key is authorized...