[AZ-Observing] Re: NGC 6712 in Scutum

  • From: "Jack Jones" <spicastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 15:32:12 -0700

There is an APOD of 6712 with explanation of its slowly dissolving into
the Milky Way galaxy. I understand the explanation, but the picture is
rather odd.

I like today's (6/30) APOD and shows my sentiments exactly of relig
extremists everywhere.

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html

Jack Jones
Saguaro Astronomy Club