[AZ-Observing] Re: NGC 4490(Cocoon Galaxy) and NGC 4485

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 17:43:42 GMT

Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244 Make sure you don't miss the B-shaped (for Bernie!) galaxy
group at about 10 o'clock from the main subjects. It looks there are a few
disk-shaped objects that look like planetaries toward the lower left corner of
the image. Is that where you did your stray light processing? I'm being picky,
but is there some ringing around the brightish orange star in front of N4490?
Great shooting as usual, Bernie. One can only wonder how much time and effort
you put into your shots.
Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)