[AZ-Observing] Re: NGC 2264 - The Cone Nebula

  • From: Mike Wiles <mikewilesaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 06:22:34 -0700

It will be interesting to see if the narrowband can add anything to the
image.  Really good stuff Bernard.  I started shooting it myself over the
weekend and realized pretty quickly that it's going to take a lot more
integration time than the 2h20m I have into it at this point.  I hope that
my final effort is comparable.  Post the finished image when you add some
narrowband data.  That will be interesting to compare.
Mike