[AZ-Observing] NGC 2070

  • From: "Jon Christensen" <jonc97@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 22:33:34 -0700

Iâ??ve always wanted to try processing a picture of the Tarantula Nebula but it
was impractical for me to pile the equipment in the back of the truck and drive
south far enough to see it.  Steve Crouch of Canberra, Australia was kind
enough to let me play with some data he acquired a while back.  Here is the
result:
NGC 2070 Link

Coincidentally we both use the same equipment.

Regards,

Jon Christensen