[AZ-Observing] Re: NGC 133/146/K14

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 20:16:28 -0700

Ken;

My notes don't speak of any differences in the concentration in this area.
I will look again next weekend.  Both clusters don't appear to be much in
the 13 inch.

NGC 133  6 stars, 4 of 10th mag and 2 of 12th mag.  Not much at 100X.

NGC 146  18 stars counted, about 10' round.  Has several nice chains
of stars at 100X.

Take Care;
Steve
Author "Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist"
Saguaro Astronomy Club website
www.saguaroastro.org