[AZ-Observing] Re: NCG 2264 Narrowband

  • From: Mike Wiles <mikewilesaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 18:12:50 -0700

Ho-Ly Cow!!  Already your favorite image of mine Bernard.  Heads and
shoulders above the RGB cone you posted a few days ago - and that's a great
image too.  I don't know how it's done - but have you given any thought to
stripping the stars out of the narrowband and letting just the RGB data
contribute to the star color?  Now I'm really interested to see the
finished product.  I see a bright future for you as you get acclimated to
narrowband imaging.
Note to self:  Might be time to consider a mono camera and filter wheel.

Mike