[AZ-Observing] NCG 2264 Narrowband

  • From: "Bernard Miller" <bgmiller011@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 17:33:51 -0700

Hi,

I have completed my NB image of the NGC 2264 with the data I have. It is
posted at the URL below. Being new to NB imaging I did not realize how much
data you sometimes need to take in SII and OIII. As a result the current
image has noise due to the SII and OIII data. I took some addition SII data
last night and plan to take some additional OIII data tonight after the moon
sets. I will reprocess with the additional data and post later. In the mean
time, comments and suggestions on the current image are welcomed. I am
fairly new to NB imaging and welcome all the help and suggestions I can get.

http://www.azstarman.net/NGC2264_NB.htm

Thanks,

Bernard