[AZ-Observing] Re: NASP

  • From: "bobe at ngcic.org" <bobe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 16:42:24 -0700

Gary,

Steve has been the victim of the CodeRedII Virus (it brought down the Cisco
DSL Router on the DSL segment the web/e-mail server was attached to), as
well as Qworst (Qwest), who decided to take down the DSL segment that the
web/e-mail server was attached to after the Cisco router was repaired (They
still haven't been able to explain why they took the segment down <sigh>).

Steve's e-mail address (stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx) is perfectly valid when the DSL
segment is up an running.  Sorry for the inconvenience and the frustration,
but you should have been on this side of the problem <Arrrrrrrrrgh>.  :-)

/Bob
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has
endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us
to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei
Bob Erdmann - Core Team Member & Webmaster
The NGC/IC Project - http://www.ngcic.org
e-mail: bobe@xxxxxxxxx