[AZ-Observing] Re: NASP

  • From: Gary Frey <gfreynpo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 15:38:33 -0700

Steve,

I have ried to send you an e-mail about 5 times-over the past 3 weeks, telling
you that I received your registration. My server or something did not like your
e-mail address. I would sit here for 5 minutes each time waiting for it to
go...but nothing
happend.  I don't like sending specific information over a "General list", but
I hope this gets to you.

Gary

Steve Coe wrote:

> Gary Frey;
>
> Glad to hear from you so close to the big days.  Hope all is well.  Marilyn
> Unruh said that there were over 60 folks signed up to attend, sounds like a
> great bunch.  Looking forward to seeing you there.  Are you bringing the 24
> inch and the dome? ;>
>
> See ya;
> Steve Coe
>
> stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx
> Author:  Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist
>
> ---
> This message is from the AZ-Observing mailing list.  If you wish to be
> removed from this list, send E-mail to: AZ-Observing-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
> with the subject: unsubscribe.

> This is a discussion list.  Please send personal inquiries directly to
> the message author.  In other words, do not use "reply" for personal
> messages.  Thanks.

---