[AZ-Observing] My solar system award

  • From: "Steve Coe" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "stevecoeaz2001" for DMARC)
  • To: Az-observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 23:56:36 +0000 (UTC)

Howdy;
I have been informed that there are folks who are not happy with the observing
list I created for a solar system award.  There is already a SAC award for
this and there is the problem of possibly confusing people about awards.
Therefore, I withdraw my award announcement and do hope that no one is
confused.  Please just use the award objects given on the SAC web page.
Thank you;Steve Coe