[AZ-Observing] My blogs were off line for a while

  • From: Victor Herrero <hubbleed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Radio JOVE NASA GSFC <radiojove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Neil Maron <neil.maron@xxxxxxxxx>, Ramon Menendez <OVIEDO126@xxxxxxxxx>, TAAA Forum <taaaforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, azObserving <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 11:46:09 -0700

My blogs were off line for a while
Hello All,

My Radio Astronomy, Astronomy, and Travel Pictures blogs:
http://herrero-victor.blogspot.com/
http://herrero-radio-astronomy.blogspot.com/
http://victorstravelpictures.blogspot.com/

were off line for a period of time, perhaps a day.
This was a Google Blogger problem.

They are back on line as of 18:19 UT August 25, less than about two hours
after my request for help to Google Blogger Support:
http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=54a6c3c0f855db05&hl=en&fid=54a6c3c0f855db050004ab589507e7d2

Many thanks to Blogger and "nitecruzr" for their prompt response, and to all
of you for your visits and your warnings to me.

I hope the blogs continue to be useful.
Please let me have your suggestions and criticisms.

Victor Herrero