[AZ-Observing] Re: My Observing Notes On-line

  • From: "Spencer, Darrell" <DSpencer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 09:10:44 -0800

Tom, I take it that your data input is not yet complete?

Reason being that surely ten observations using the 18" UC is not "whole
story".

And your advice has been taken to heart.  While my input will be far,
far less torturous, it's best to start now - and to take better notes on
my impromptu weekday sessions - which should count!

Darrell