[AZ-Observing] Re: My New Observing Buddy (For One Day, Anyway)

  • From: Tim Jones <tjmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 11:30:06 -0700

Happy Birthday, Jim.  However, with all of those "Monster" meals, will you see
the next :-) ? Spending the day at PA&S sharing solar astronomy is a great way
to grow a day older.

My wife has a great Rattle Snake story from Mt. Graham and the Discovery
Center... Needless to say, she stays home now.

My big day's next Friday, but we'll be in Alaska without a scope in sight.

Tim