[AZ-Observing] Re: My Meade 16" LX200R

  • From: "Peter Argenziano" <pargenz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 14:35:59 -0700

I'll be interested to hear your opinions on this scope, Stan. That is the
same instrument purchased for the new Gilbert Rotary Centennial Observatory,
although just the OTA (it will ride on a Paramount ME). The way things have
been progressing with the observatory lately, you are likely to get yours up
and running first.

Peter